Road legal style 5mm thick lettering. 100% Road Legal Style, documentation will be required.


ORIGINAL ID & PROOF OF ENTITLEMENT are required before we are able to process your order. Please see the list of documents below for your reference. Please also note failure to provide these documents will result in a delay to your order.


Documents to show entitlement to the registration number. Any ONE required


  • The Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C)
  • The New keeper’s details section (V5C/2) of the V5C
  • A Certificate of Entitlement (V750)
  • A Retention Document (V778)
  • A reminder to get vehicle tax or make a Statutory Off-Road Notification (SORN) (V11) or (V11(NI))
  • A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
  • A Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948/EV948) with an official DVLA stamp
  • A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator, lease company or hire company (the letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C, not the vehicle identification number.)


Documents to confirm your name and address. Any ONE required.


  • A driving licence, with or without a photo (Does not have to be issued in the UK)
  • An electricity, gas, water or landline phone bill, council tax bill or Northern Ireland rates bill issued within the last six months
  • A bank or building society statement issued within the last six months
  • A national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom.